April 5, 2020
May 3, 2020
Our blend of theory and practical hands on training delivered by our Master/Trainer and our team of experienced assistant trainer. Our 1 Day Lash Extension training with Mellie will enable you with the knowledge and practical skills of eyelash extensions. What set us apart is our powerful team of trainer and assistant trainers who work on clients on a daily basis and are able to share with you not only their technique but different experiences.
*ATTENTION* For Connecticut: To become an eyelash technician there are currently two ways to meet the requirements to apply for a license with the Department of Health.
- You will need to 50 hours through an approved school. The Department Of Health is still currently working on the approval process for schools. A list of approved school will be available through the DPH website as soon as it becomes available.
- Apply with a signed experience affidavit that you have practiced as an eyelash technician for a period of not less than two years prior to July 1, 2020.
Information For Eyelash Technician In Connecticut
Licensing Requirements: CLICK HERE
List of Approved School: CLICK HERE
Application For License: CLICK HERE
For all other states: Please check with your local health department for required license to be an eyelash technician.
With an average price of $100 per client you can make your money back after 10 clients Private training for small group (3 or more) available, ask for discounted rates. Train with your small group of friends or family* *Lash Training will be in Orange, Connecticut
Each student will receive a Lash Kit that is enough for the first 20 clients
- 3 Boxes of Lash C Curl .10, .15, .18
- 1 Bottle of Strong Adhesive
- 1 Bottle of Primer
- 1 Bottle of Lash Foam
- 2 Lash Tweezers
- 1 Roll of Micropore Tape
- 10 Gel Pads
- 5 Masks
- 1 Board
- 1 Scissor
- Adhesive Holder
- Lint Free Wands Mascara Brushes
- Hygiene, sanitation
- Natural Lashes – type of hair and hair growth cycles in depth
- Proper workstation set-up
- Proper eye preparation
- Working with different types and controlling of adhesive
- Different lash types
- Working with different eye shapes/eye placement
- Enhancing the eye, any eye shape
- Proper use of tools
- Eyelash Removal
- How to deal with allergies
- How to cover lower lashes
- How to apply lashes to natural lashes on client
- How to do different styles ( Cat Eye, Natural look , Central look)
There will be a maximum of 16 students per class. We offer small class sizes to keep the focus on you and helping you achieve the knowledge and skills to become a lash specialist. There will be 1 master and 5 trainer assistants that will be assisting the class.
In order to reserve your seat for the course for which you registered, a non-refundable deposit is required.
To attend the training student must make their final tuition payment before or on the first day of training.
Student is responsible to submit any requirements prior to the date of the training (bloodborne pathogen & basic first aid). A student who does not submit proper certification on time will not be able to work on a model (We are required by law to strictly enforce this policy).
All tuition payments are non-refundable, but are transferrable ONE TIME to a different scheduled class.
All payments are non-refundable. If you are unable to attend the class, you can transfer the deposit to a future class (ONE TIME). Must reschedule the class 2 weeks prior to the class start date to qualify.
WHAT TYPE OF PAYMENTS ARE ACCEPTED
- Bank Check/Money Order
Our policy makes all payments non-refundable and final, but transferable (ONE TIME) two weeks prior to the class start date.