June 12 & 13, 2022
August 14 & 15, 2022
Our blend of theory and practical hands on training delivered by our Master/Trainer and our team of experienced assistant trainer. Our 2 Day Classic & Volume Lash Extension training with Mellie will enable you with the knowledge and practical skills of eyelash extensions. What set us apart is our powerful team of trainer and assistant trainers who work on clients on a daily basis and are able to share with you not only their technique but different experiences.
Eyelash Technician / Cosmetology Licensed Required
Our workshop is intended for licensed eyelash technicians/cosmetologist only. Our workshop WILL NOT count towards the 50 hours for you to obtain your license.
For Connecticut: To become an eyelash technician there are currently two ways to meet the requirements to apply for a license with the Department of Health.
- You will need to 50 hours through an approved school (LIST OF APPROVED SCHOOLS)
- Apply with a signed experience affidavit that you have practiced as an eyelash technician for a period of not less than two years prior to July 1, 2020.
Information For Eyelash Technician In Connecticut
Licensing Requirements: CLICK HERE
List of Approved School: CLICK HERE
Application For License: CLICK HERE
For all other states: Please check with your local health department for required license to be an eyelash technician.
- Professional Classic & Volume Lash Kit
- Training Manual
- Live Model
- Practice Mannequin Head
- Ongoing Support
- Lifetime Student Discount On Supplies
- Natural Lash Growth
- Safety and Sanitation
- Lash Types
- Product Knowledge
- Proper Workstation Set-up
- Lash Extensions Application Procedure
- Working with Different Eye Shapes/Styling
- Lash Extension Re-fill
- Lash Extension Removal
- Trouble Shooting
- Client Consent Form
- Volume Fanning Technique
- Lash Mapping
- Volume Application
- Wispy Look
- Bottom Lash